Fine Art Transport Services within the UK
Van Haulin' provides an experienced, safe and friendly service to a wide selection of clients throughout the UK which includes galleries such as Nottingham Contemporary, Artist's such as John Newling, Artist led spaces such as One Thoresby Street and many other individuals and companies.
Whilst on-site collecting or delivering artwork we are polite, prompt and discreet, working with the client, to give a seamless experience from start to finish in regards to moving an artwork.
Within the UK Van Haulin offers:
- Direct, door to door, same day delivery of artworks.
- Delivery made on a different date to suit your needs.
- Taking exhibitions on tour around the UK.
- Working with museums to transport collections into and out of storage.
- Insurance to cover artworks whilst in transit up to £50,000.
- Public Liability Insurance up to £2,000,000.
- Fully licensed and insured to transport goods and be rewarded.
Van Dimensions are: Width: 1.8m Length: 3.7m Height: 1.9m
Luton Van Hire is available on request and comes at the cost of £99.00 a day inc VAT. Luton vans are hired from Watts Van Hire, Nottingham and can be seen here.
International delivery to Mainland Europe
It’s an adventure when we collect and deliver work into Europe. We take care of the customs procedures, and ensure your work reaches its destination in good time. Contact us to arrange your European art courier run.
Within Europe Van Haulin offers the above as well as:
- European Insurance to cover Goods-in-Transit up to £50,000.
- Organising Customs arrangements.
- Fully comprehensive quotations which include mainland Europe road tolls, road taxes and clean air charges.
“Alex always provides an excellent service, efficiently covering our broad spectrum of transportation requirements. He is reliable, very personable, and excellent with our exhibitors. I look forward to working with Alex for years to come!”
Tom Godfrey, Bonington Gallery NTU